Weighing the same 2 pounds as its little brother, the 101 Reverb is so light you’ll think we forgot to put the guts in! Even with the same compact footprint, it has more than enough power to bring any cabinet to life!
On the stage:
The 101 Reverb carries forward all the tone and power you’ve come to expect, while forging new sonic territory. Unlike last-generation solid state technologies, Quilter amplifiers have enormous internal headroom far above our published rated power. This means you get extra voltage swing, huge transients, and more importantly, the feel and harmonic content that usually requires glowing bottles.
Turn the Master way down, or plug in your headphones and keep it totally quiet, as you work on your music late into the evening. The 101 Reverb is the perfect missing link between your effects and your speaker cab.
Backed by a industry-leading warranty, Quilter amplifiers are setting new standards in performance amplification. Your new Quilter 101 will be far more reliable than any traditional technology. Our support is backed by a team with a passion for music and a commitment to ensuring you get the most from your tone – every gig, every song, every time.
- 50 watts of “FullQ” power
- Gain, Limiter, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb, & Master controls
- 1/4″ high impedance input jack
- Effects Loop: 1/4″ Send and Return jacks
- 1/4″ Headphone jack for quiet practice
- Dual 1/4″ speaker outputs for variable loads 16 to 4 ohms
- Standard IEC power cable (non locking)
- Universal power supply – automatically works anywhere in the world
- Ultra compact (roughly the size of a double wide effects pedal)
- 8 3/8″W x 3 1/8″H x 5 1/2″D – (21.3cm W x 7.9cm H x 14cm D)
- 2 Pounds (0.9kg)